My Personal Reasons As To Why I Like the Arc4life Linear Gravity Pillow
There are many reasons as to why I prefer this pillow over other contoured pillows on the market today. First I like that it is made out of polyester fiber fill. Also it does not have so much stuffing in it that it makes it super firm. There is definitely "give" to the pillow- meaning that it is not rock hard, For me personally I do not like super firm pillows. It causes my neck to ache the next morning. Also I like that I can choose between two neck rolls:one wider, one more narrow. Finally, I move around quite a bit and shuffle between on my back and on my side. This is a great choice for my sleeping purposes. My height is 5 ft 5 inches, and my weight fluctuates between 130-135 lbs, and the medium size works great for me.
Contoured on Purpose
Arc4life's Linear Gravity Neck Pillow is a great cervical orthopedic support neck pillow. It will help you sleep better, more comfortable and wake up feeling refreshed. This contoured neck pillow will give you the support that you need with the two neck rolls that it has. This helps to give your cervical spine the proper cervical support that it needs.
The Many Reasons to consider using a new supportive neck pillow
You may ask yourself, why should i change the pillow I am sleeping on? There are many reasons why you should consider using a supportive neck pillow such as arc4life's cervical linear gravity pillow.
- You wake up with stiffness in your neck some mornings
- You don't have the proper curve in your neck ( military neck / hypolordosis )
- You have forward head carriage aka forward head posture
- You suffer from constant neck pain, and headaches
- You sleep on your stomach or another awkward position at night
- You have degeneration or arthritis in your c- spine
- You want to relax your neck muscles
- You want to breathe better at night
- Your current neck pillow is too flat, too soft, too hard, too foamy, too smelly or just not working !
- You want to be able to sleep the whole night through for ONCE !
- You recently had some kind of surgery that affected your neck and upper back
- You have a job that involves a lot of sitting, which leads to poor posture
- You toss and turn all night trying to find the right position
Why is the Shape of the Arc4life Linear Gravity So Special?
Support for your Neck while you are sleeping
This pillow is very different then your regular flat pillow. To sleep comfortably, one needs to have adequate neck support and proper positioning of the head. With Arc4life's linear gravity neck pillow, you have the choice of two neck rolls to choose from. These two neck rolls are key in giving your cervical spine (neck) the proper support that it needs. Pick the side of the pillow that is most comfortable for you. One Side is slightly more wide and more softer for gentle support. The other side is more narrow and slightly firmer. Both are very comfortable.
The Two Rolls on the Neck Pillow Are an Important Feature
Effective Sleeping For Back and Side Sleepers If you Toss and Turn, this Pillow will still support you. Linear Gravity Neck Pillow- Sleep on your Back and Side with this Arc4life Pillow To sleep on your back, choose one side of the pillow, and sleep
Great for Many People, not Just For Neck Pain Sufferers
- neck sprain/strain
- poor posture
- forward head posture
- degeneration in the spine
Effective Sleeping For Back and Side Sleepers
If you Toss and Turn, this Pillow will still support you.
To sleep on your back, choose one side of the pillow, and sleep in the center of the pillow. To sleep on your side, sleep on the wings of the pillows. Both positions are extremely comfortable and will give you restful sleep.
- The Arc4life Linear Gravity Support Neck Pillow...More Info
- Xfirm Version of the Arc4life Linear Gravity Pillow
- Does your neck x-ray show a military neck?
- If you have a short neck, which pillow is better for you?