This is a very common question, and i have addressed this in a few other posts indirectly. Which Arc4life Traction Pillow Should I order, the medium or the large? The simple answer is : 90%+ of the time one will want to order the standard medium sized arc4life traction pillow which has dimensions of 20"x26".
The large traction pillow (dimensions 21"x33") is for someone who is approximately 6'1" or taller. Do not get the large pillow simply because you sleep on a king sized bed. The pillow size you need is based on your body sized. Look at your height, weight and frame. Also, look at what you are used to sleeping on.
Even if you are a petite framed person but sleep on a medium standard pillow, then order the medium arc4life traction pillow.
Additional Reading Resources:
- I Like Firm Neck Pilows.Check out the Newest Addition to the Arc4life Family
- More Frequently Asked Questions about the Traction Pillow
- I want to Get the Cervical Traction Neck Pillow for my Son, But is it too big?
- How to Choose the Right Neck Pillow for Better Sleep
- The Official Arc4life Site