The reason some pillows are firm or hard is to maintain their support. Especially when there is a neck roll to support the necks's natural alignment. The fact is however, if it's too hard, you're not going to have a comfortable night's sleep.
Therefore, the key is a happy medium. A neck pillow that's not too hard, yet not too soft. It actually doesn't have to be so hard, that it does't squish down a little. And it does't have to be so soft it compresses down until it's flat!
A pillow like the cervical linear traction pillow, or the natural alignment pillow fit the bill. Both of these pillows hold neck support with a very comfortable feeling. So for anyone really but especially those worried because the las neck pillow they tried was like sleeping on a rock, try arc4life.com for your pillow source.
Additional Reading Resources:
- The Arc4life Cervical Traction Neck Pillow on Youtube
- How to Use the Traction Side of the Arc4life Traction Pillow for Maximum pain relief and better sleep
- The Arc4life Traction Pillow: Buy the Medium and large size here
- I have a Reverse C Curve in my Neck. Which Pillow would you recommend?
- The New Arc4life Firm Support Pillow