I have many customers that ask for a recommendation of a travel pillow. Many times they are very happy with the pillow that use everyday. However, when it comes time to travel they are searching for the right pillow. Its tough sometimes to get a proper night's sleep with hotel pillows because they do not provide any support for the neck.
The Chiroflow water travel pillow is one that I highly recommend. The great thing is that it is a rectangularly shaped pillow, and you can vary the amount of support with the pillow as well. Rather than a u shaped travel pillow which is great for sitting around, this one can be used for sleeping. The waterbase adjusts to your sleeping positions.
The dimensions of this pillow are: 13.5"x 21"- so it is definitely small. It can fit easily in with your luggage for easy travel.
Additional Reading Resources:
- A Travel Pillow that Works with You To Give You the Best Sleep Possible on Your Next Trip
- More selection of travel pillows to choose from
- The Top Tips for Traveling with Back Pain
- How to Stretch the Upper Back Area Easily
- Great Exercises for the Neck That Are Effective at Decreasing neck pain