I get a lot of enquires and questions about helping customers choose the best neck pillow. Overall I have noticed that most people prefer to use fiber pillows. Pillows that are usually stuffed with a polyester fiber fill. Foam is usually not that popular because it is too firm, too heavy, smells to much, makes the user HOT, or its just not comfortable. Fiber is usally the pillow stuffing of choice. Okay lets do a quick run down of some famously popular fiber neck pillows (in no particular order). If you are looking for a fiber pillow in particular, this list will help you choose the best one for YOU.
- The Tri Core Orthopedic Support Neck Pillow - This very popular pillow is a great support pillow for the neck and shoulders. Its has been popular for the last 10 years for sure. It is a very firm pillow. Both the "gentle" and "firm" in this family of pillows are FIRM. They are very dense pillows and have little give. They also will last you for a long time. If you are looking for a firm pillow, choose this one. It has trapezoid center with two neck rolls. Also, it comes in 3 sizes: Standard 24"x16", Mid size 22"x15" and Petite 19"x12". It even comes in an adjustable style with a pump for each adjustability.
- The Arc4life Cervical Linear Traction Pillow - This also very popular pillow for the last 10 year is great for people who suffer from neck pain, numbness and tingling, shoulder pain, herniated disc, bulging disc and arthritis. It offers gentle neck traction to the cervical spine. Not as firm as the tri core, this one has much give. Its comes in 2 sizes: A medium and a large. It also comes in a Extra Firm Level of Suppport (still not as firm as the tri core) that contains 25 % more fiber.
- The Arc4life Natural Alignment Neck Pillow. - A more gentler pillow than the arc4life traction pillow. This pillow will help with alignment of the neck and shoulders when sleeping on your back or on your side. If you are have a lot of sensitivity in your neck, choose this pillow. Also, if you looking to start using a contoured neck pillow, but are having trouble, choose this pillow. Only comes in one size: a standard 24"x17".
- The Arc4life Linear Gravity Neck Pillow. A Pilllow with two neck rolls.One softer, one firmer. A Great Basic support neck pillow that can be used by almost anyone. Great for side and back sleeping. Comes in 3 sizes: Small 20"X15", Medium 24"x17", Large 28"X17"
- The Cerv Align Neck Pillow. This fiber neck pillow has a lobe that is curved. The lobe goes under your neck and supports your c spine. You can also turn the pillow around 180 degrees and sleep on a soft fiber size that is like a conventional pillow but quite soft and gentle. Only comes in a standard size: 24"x16". You do have to measure your individual neck size before ordering this pillow.
- The Cervi Trac Pillow- Another fiber pillow that provides neck support while you are sleeping. This one has limited fiber movement within the pillow as each lobe is sewn seperately. So you can choose the level of support for sleeping: firm or gentle.Sleep on your back or on your side.