I am big fan of cervical support pillows. Pillows that have a contoured shape that allow full support your neck. One example is the stress ease neck support pillow.
Here is a pillow that contains multiple lobes for you to sleep on.This pillow is highly recommended for patients with:
- post whiplash syndrome
- post-spinal surgery
- stiff neck
- neck pain
- pinched nerve in the neck
This stress ease pillow offers proper alignment of the neck while sleeping on your back and on your side.
It is slightly on the firmer side of support and may take a little while to get used to as with most cervical support pillows. Check out the stress ease pillow. This pillow also comes in an allergy free stress ease neck support pillow as well, which features a small fabric pore size and high moisture vapor permeability. I know, lots of big words (LOL)- but its allergy free and some customers are looking for that feature.
- FAQ's on the Stress Ease Neck Support Pillow
- Making a Decisions on Choosing the Right Pillow
- Pinched Nerve in the Neck?
- Keep your iphones, androids, and samsungs out of the bedroom and you will sleep better
- Avoid the Hunchback Posture