For most people, they can go to a Walmart and pick up a 5 dollar fluffy pillow and they can get a great night of sleep.
However, what do you do when you are having neck pain. I am not talking about chronic neck pain- someone who has neck pain every day, all the time. I am talking about that occasional neck pain that you can get. You know- you turned your head wrong, you had a violent sneeze, you were rough playing with your 2 year old and injured your neck.
Okay well in these cases having a contoured neck pillow can be an effective neck pain reliever. A neck pillow with a neck roll on it.
You can do this two ways.
2. You can roll up a towel and place that in your pillow. You can also just use the towel roll as a support under your head and neck.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Does Size Matter When It Comes to the Pillow You Sleep On?
- Waking up with stiff Shoulders?
- Positioning Products for Comfortable Sleep all night long
- Having Chronic Neck Pain That Does not Go Away
- 3 More Pain Relief Tips