Check out the Contours on this Pillow:
A Quick Synopsis Of the Arc4life Linear Gravity Support Pillow
Align Your head and neck correctly with this pillow:
- Get Rid of Stiff Neck, Achiness and Stress in the Cervical Spine
- Eliminate stress in your neck, shoulders and upper back.
- Help reduce the pain associated with Fibromyalgia
- Great for patients suffering with neck arthritis, cervical degeneration and cervical spondylosis.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (20x15), Medium (24x17)and Large (28x17)
- Order the pillow based on your 1) height and 2) weight 3) Preference for a smaller or larger pillow 4) What you are used to using- a smaller pillow or a larger pillow. Many patients order a pillow based on their mattress size - we do not recommend this.
- Made in the USA. No FOAM, FIBER or RUBBER in this pillow
The Arc4life Linear Gravity Pillow Has 2 sides to it: Two Neck Rolls. One firmer, one softer and gentler.
The Arc4life Gravity Pillow Comes in a Small Size:
The Arc4life Gravity Neck Pillow comes in a smaller size with dimensions of 20" x 15". This is important for three reasons. First it accommodates patients who want a smaller pillow. They might just like to sleep on a smaller pillow that is not so high up and they also might physically need a smaller pillow. For example a petite framed woman who is 5"0 and weighs 100 lbs. She might need a pillow that fits her head and neck well. The small arc4life gravity pillow is great for that. Secondly, this particular is neck pillow is great for teens and kids. If you want your child to have an ergonomically correct pillow to sleep with, this contoured neck pillow will fit them and allow them to sleep with a naturally aligned head and neck. Finally, this pillow makes a great travel pillow. Customers want to be able to sleep when they go away from their own beds - here is a pillow that can fit into carry on luggage.
Sleep Easily on Your Side with This Pillow
Sleeping on your side is easily accommodated with the Arc4life Linear Gravity Pillow. This pillow works to align your head and neck . It takes pressure off of the spinal column this allowing the muscles in your neck to relax.
Additional Reading Resources: