One of the most popular questions when helping patients decide what pillow to buy is "what is the right size of pillow" Let's take an example of the linear gravity neck pillow.
THE ARC4LIFE LINEAR GRAVITY PILLOW COMES IN SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE SIZE
One of the benefits of choosing the linear gravity neck pillow is that you can choose the right size based on your height and weight. This is only giving you a rough idea. Every person is different. If you are a petite person that like bigger pillows, choose the medium size pillow.
- Small- 20"x15", Great for patients who are petite framed 5'0 or less
- Medium - 24"x17", this is the most popular size ordered by most patients
- Large - 28"x17", Great for patients who are 6"0', built like a football player, or for someone who just likes a larger pillow.
*** One word of advice-
Don't order a large size linear gravity pillow just because you sleep on a king size bed. This is a no- no !!! If you are ordering it for decorative purposes, that's okay- but if you are really want to sleep well and and reap the benefits of this neck support pillow- order the right size.
*** Size of Neck Pillow Does Matter
Choosing the right size in the linear gravity neck pillow can be difficult. We have had petite framed individuals order a medium size pillow because they are used to using a standard sized pillow and they do fine with this size.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Review of the Arc4life Linear Gravity Neck Pillow
- My neck pillow is pushing me forward and I am waking up with a stiff neck every morning
- More Fiber neck pillows for neck pain
- Best Pillow to Prevent Neck Pain