Recently, we received a request for a return of the Stress Ease Cervical Neck Pillow from a customer who used it for one night. Here was the feedback from our customer:
"used couple of hours at first night my neck had bad pain and stiff.. Can t use it." - KJ Feb 2016
Usually it can take a few days to a few weeks to get used to a new pillow. When you first receive the pillow, we do not recommend you use the pillow the entire night. Just start with 5-10 minutes the first night and keep increasing the time. The pillow can cause you some neck soreness and muscle spasms, because you are engaging different neck muscles when you have your head in a different position (using a new neck pillow places your head and neck in a different position than you are used to, especially if the pillow is a contoured neck pillow).
Additional Reading Resources:
- Choose the best neck pillow for what you have going on
- Why is sleeping with a contoured neck pillow recommended?
- Does having the right size of neck pillow really matter
- Positioning Pillows can help you be comfortable at night while you sleep
- Change your Neck Pillow if you cannot sleep. It will make a difference