Here is a great pillow that you can travel with easily: Plus it looks like a real pillow because its rectangle, and too boot its adjustable...lots to talk about !!!
Travel Pillow and Adjustable Pillow all rolled up into one
Personally I am not the biggest fan of U shaped travel pillows. Great for going on the airplane or sitting in the airport. But to me, not the most comfortable. I prefer a regular rectangular pillow, just like I have at home. This one i can easily add to my luggage or my carry on. Also, i can get lots of support or have it provide gentle support. I don't like either extreme, so for me this pillow gives me the medium support i need for my neck.
This pillow responds to your changing sleeping positions at night.You can move around at night: sleep on your side or on your back.
Demonstrating how to add water to the Mediflow Pillow
Who does this pillow work great for?
- someone with chronic neck pain
- someone who wakes up with a stiff neck
- a child, teen or petite framed individual
- someone that travels a lot
- someone who needs different levels of support
- works great in conjunction with chiropractic treatments
- neck and shoulder pain
- cervical disc issues
- pinched nerve in the neck
The Specifics of this Pillow
Adjustable: Just add or remove water depending on how much support you need in your neck
Length and Width: 21" x 13.5"
Great for: kids, teens, smaller framed people
Easily Fits into: Luggage: overhead compartments, overnight bags
The Reason An Adjustable Pillow Can Really Help You
There are many reasons to choose an adjustable pillow. This particular travel pillow is adjustable by adding or removing water. This can make the pillow softer or it can make it firmer.
With an adjustable neck pillow you can use it for acute or chronic neck pain. Whether you are suffering with pain all of a sudden (acute neck pain) or have been for many months or years (chronic) neck pain, you can easily adjust how much support you can take.
Works for Neck Pain and Kinks in the Neck
This pillow is effective for neck pain sufferers. It provides the alignment for your neck while you are sleeping on your back or on your side. If you wake up with headaches or suffer from chronic neck pain, this is one pillow you might want to try.
Great Pillow to Travel With
This pillow works particularly well if you are already a user of the mediflow pillows. You can put this into your luggage and not have to worry about it. It travels lightly and is not cumbersome to take with you. If you are worried about using hotel pillows, then take one that you are familiar with.
- Getting the Right Pillow that will help you sleep better without pain
- The Mediflow Travel Pillow = don't leave home without it
- Should I use my contour pillow or my regular pillow?
- Why the arc4life pillow gives your cervical spine a stretch and support
- A Travel pillow that is not u shaped
- Like the Neck Pillow Queen on Facebook